Saturday, September 20, 2008

Called to Something Greater.......


Have you ever been asked to do something or be a part of something and your first reaction is something like "No Way, I can't do that"!? And then there was another voice that says:"I must do that"!? It's that experience of the human self coming from the lesser and the soul coming from the greater, all at the same time. It's the kind of experience where you MUST follow your soul's call.
I think there comes a time for all of us when the soul's call is louder, greater, more real and unavoidable!
Well, that's what happened to me this year when I was asked if I was willing to be on the Religious Science International's Board of Directors?

I truly knew that after 20 years as a minister of the now International Centers of Spiritual Living (formerly Religious Science International) my time had come to serve at that deeper level. I have held the vision in my heart all this time, for our organization as a vibrant, powerful, healthy spiritual teaching organization. There were two organizations teaching the Science of Mind, since there was a split in 1954 (even before I was born) and 54 years later we are not only coming together -alos my vision for 20 years-and integrating, but I get to be a significant part of it through leadership. These are exciting and historic times!! And now I have come to be chosen as a member of the Board of Directors by the organization. I know that being chosen was truly first an inner call and then the outer followed.”

Being part of the leadership at this level is a great honor and I am committed to sharing my talents and gifts to the best of my ability. I am also excited about learning and growing, for I know when we step into a new and higher place of being we cannot help but be transformed.

No comments: