Sunday, November 6, 2011

waiting...........

...........it's been a while...........and time has seemed to fly....now it stands still! Am at San Diego Airport!
Having spent 7 days on retreat in the Point Reyes National Seashore area, I feel deeply blessed, grateful peaceful and  FULL.  It does not take much for me....actually it takes less and less. It used to be that I needed a lot of time to get to a place of rest and stillness, but now it happens fast. Sometimes it just takes ONE breath. I think the idea is to find this place of JUST being, inside oneself. No matter what, no matter when.
So take a breath, connect with your self, your Self, your heart and take one deep cleansing breath.
Life is as simple and as lovely and as drama free as YOU MAKE IT!
Make it so!

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation