Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holidaze?

As we step into the fullblow-ness of the Holidays, we are asked to deepen our spirtiual practices.
The other day I was at the mall to do a non-holiday errand and it was crazy.
It was really fun for me, for I wasn't shopping for the Holidays.
Finally after all these years I have given myself the gift of honoring myself, being true to myself and doing only what I can put my heart into totally.

This too is available for you!

If the Holidays are stressful ( or sad or lonely or.......) for you, take a deeper look and ask yourself 'WHAT IS MISSING FOR ME?'
Listen deeply and honor the answer(s)!
Let them be your guide this Holiday season!

Remember what you love at this time of year and cultivate it.
Bring your gifts to those around you and celebrate the Light!
The Light is the one common element among all the Holidays celebrated all over the world at this time.
YOU are the Light!
How do you share your Light?????
Blessed Love, rev. frankie

No comments: