Thursday, July 9, 2009

God Bless the Child......


There is a new member in my family.
Here name is Fleur. French for flower.....
Her mom had a challenging pregnancy and delivery, she arrived over 1 month early.

There are some transitions around me lately....some close to me, some further away.
Some in my personal life.... some in ministry.
It's all one!
All matters of the heart!

Seeing souls slipping in and out of bodies.......

What do we do with all that? All the feelings that accompany THAT?

I told an elderly woman, who is at the end of her life, : "All you need to do is be in THIS moment! All you need to do is breathe THIS breath." She sighed a big sigh........

How sacred, how precious, how sweet to be a witness to that!!!!

I am so so grateful!!

Life is a gift. All that is asked of us is that we live THAT gift.
We can only live it in this moment, this breath.

And that is because Spirit guides us here!

Know you are blessed,
rev. frankie

No comments: