Thursday, August 6, 2009

Laughing out loud!


Have you had a good laugh lately?
The kind where your belly just aches, tears run down your face and you practically pee your pants?
Doesn't that feel great? It is sort of orgasmic, I think. Like it wakes up every cell in your body.
Something in the body moves in such a way that it feels like you shed all toxins.
It's a beautiful thing and I think we could all be doing more of it.
Once you have a good belly laugh, life looks completely different.
It's like seeing the world in a whole new hue, all of a sudden seriousness has left and everything feels lighter.
That which was a problem before has become infused with something that cannot even be named and the problem is just not the same, it may have even dissolved.
The language of laughter is universal and it is so contagious. Check it out! Give it a try........
Take the time to laugh today...with a friend, a loved one, your child, a funny movie or TV show or go on line to a great joke website....laugh yourself silly and look again .....look again at yourself, at your life, at your heart!

KNOW YOU ARE LOVED!!

5 comments:

skyprairie said...

Yes, beloved friend, I love to hear myself laugh and am grateful for people who laugh with me....there's a lot of joke in life I never used to see.....

BabyParentingCoach said...

Thank you, Frankie. Laughing is great free medicine, and I forget sometimes how much it does for me.
I appreciate the reminder, and the joy of being e-connected!

Angelica said...

Love the picture Frankie --

And I LOVE laughter!!

ali skylar said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Alibaba

Brian Lisus - Violin Maker said...

Hi Frankie ...thank you for your kind words on my blog ...
Talking of laughter I am sure you remember having supper that night at the Restaurant on that Easter weeknd that had just opened that day !
Hamba ghasle ...love Brian