Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Angels Unexpected.......



Let me first say that I am not into angels..........never have been!
I just don't get the angel 'thang'!  I know I know, in our Science of Mind teaching we say they are positive thoughts, but even that feels too syrupy sweet to me.

So, here we are, it is the Holiday Season and the materialistic, stressful frenzy, duty & expectation filled energy is in the air and I am so so grateful I don't live there anymore.  I have come to a place in my life where especially during the Holidays I do only what I really want to do, only what feeds my heart and soul.  It has become such a gift.
Now, let me say one more thing (I promise the "good" stuff is coming - hang in there with me).
I do not think of myself as a Christian, so Christmas is not something I celebrate.  I have, however, returned to its roots & the roots of all religious Holidays all over the world right now (and there are MANY) which is all about the returning of the light: its roots being in the Winter Solstice, which came before any and all religions.

So, Angels Unexpected.......

The sweet, sweet people who clean my house bring me an 'interesting' gift each Holiday Season. Almost every year at first look all sorts of judgements go through my mind, but then I sink deeper and tears come to my eyes.
Tears of gratitude, tears of joy, tears of the grace that is within me and around me.
It's all about how blessed I am, how blessed my life is and THEN the angels unexpected come.....
They smile at me, unexpectedly!  They share their heart!  They give a gift I JUST love!  These angels are not just in people, they are in the form of animals, music, color, a great book, SILENCE (my favorite) a movie or tv show or even a commercial!  A really good night sleep, good food, good health, and I could go on and on and on and on.
Could you?
Look for YOUR angels unexpected today and all through the Holiday Season.
For when you look for them, they multiply!!!

Infinite love and blessings for the Holiday Season and the New Year!!

P.S. The picture is of the angel my dear cleaning people Sylvia & Alfredo gave me.
She lights up, fading from color to color : purple, white, yellow, red, green blue.........
They are dear angels in my life!!!

No comments: